Friday, December 5, 2008

El Salvador....our home land....sort of.

So here we are. We´ve arrived in El Salvador and its been great to see family again. We were all very very sad to leave LA as we grew to love people there, however we are greatful for the generosity and love they extended to us in the time we were there. We had soo much fun.You can check out some photos on http://jzelaya.zenfolio.com/ . I think one thing I´ve come to realise that no matter, what sort of loss you experience in life....it always hurts....and although it may be a temporary loss....such as leaving our family members for a period of time.....I think I´ve come to appreciate and savour every single moment I´m with them.

At the moment we are at a Beach Resort with my family and my cousin´s family. Beautiful place indeed!!! As I absorb the noise, the smells, the landscape and the people.....there´s no place like El Salvador.....I wish USA, El Salvador, Africa and Australia were all countries that lived all close to each other...that way I could easily pop in and see people who have a special place in my heart and my family´s heart.

We are slowly gearing and preparing for our Cuba trip. There is also a possibility that we might go to Costa Rica- but it depends on our dear cousin in LA if joins us. So....Jose...if you are reading this.....you know we want you to come to El Salvador and join us for Costa Rica.......we miss you!!

Anyways....its getting late...I should get onto a few more emails...and catch up on them. I hope you´re all doing well....God bless....lots of love! Gracie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We've been praying for you all. Love from the Wiltshires